May 21, 2009

Wetsuits

Well, I know it's almost summer, and nobody wants to think about wetsuits yet... BUT here is the great news for you.

Yes! We will start taking the CUSTOM ORDER for the wetsuits.

The wetsuits company is from Japan, called AXXE WETSUITS.
They are made by very high quality material, well designed, and all handmade in Japan.
I guess many of you have heard about the quality of the Japanese wetsuits already but you might want to see them and touch them. We will have the samples pretty soon. So, come over to check them out.

This is very exciting for us to carry the custom wetsuits. Those of you who know me... yeah.. I've never found the wetsuit fits me well because I'm very short... In my opinion, wetsuits are very important to enjoy surfing in the cold water. I really care about what I wear in the water because I get cold easily. If I do, then, I don't have fun. So, hopefully we can help to keep you warm in the water to have fun like me. I will let you know when we get the sample.

Ok, that's about it for today. Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Templates

Back to TOP